1. Holkar G, Daphal V. Method Validation and Quantitative Determination of Antiviral Drug: Acyclovir in Human Plasma by a LCMS/MS, Biological Forum — An International Journal, 2012; 4(1): 11-17.
2. Pant P, Saradhi V. Spectrophotometric Determination of Acyclovir through Oxidative Coupling of with 2, 2’-Bipyridine by Horsradish peroxidase (HRP), Journal of Applied Chemical Research, 2009; 10: 7-12.
3. Michael T. Ultraviolet & Visible Spectroscopy, 2nd ed. Wiley John & Sons Ltd., Chichester, 1996: 126-160.
4. ICH, Q2A, Text on Validation of Analytical Procedures, International Conference on Harmonization, Geneva, October 1994: 1-5.
5. ICH, Q2B, Validation of Analytical Procedures: Methodology, International Conference on Harmonization, Geneva, November 1996: 1-8.
6. Galen E. Instrumental Methods of Chemical Analysis, 5th ed, McGraw- Hill international edition, 1985: 32-51.
7. Thomas M, Analytical Chemistry by Open Learning: Ultraviolet and Visible Spectroscopy, 2nd ed. John Wiley and Sons, 1996: 131-132.
8. Garg G, Daharwal S. Various UV spectrophotometric Simultaneous estimation methods, www.pharmainfo.net, 2006.
9. Ablel-Aziz Y, Sayed A. Recent Development of Derivative Spectrophotometry and their Analytical Applications, 21 ed. Analytical Sciences, 2005: 595-613.
10. Instruction Manual Pharmaspec, UV 1800 Series, Operation Guide. Shimadzu Spectrophotometer, Shimadzu Corporation, Koyoto, Japan, 2001: 2.2-2.9; 5.16, 8.2.
11. K.A. Connors, G.L. Amidon, and V.J. Stella. Chemical Stability of Pharmaceuticals (Second Edition), John Wiley & Sons, Inc., 1986.
12. E.F. Fiese and T.A. Hagen, Preformulation, Chapter 8 in the Theory and Practice of Industrial Pharmacy, Lea & Febiger, Philadelphia, 1986.
13. M. Gibson, Pharmaceutical Preformulation and Formulation, HIS Health Group, Englewood, CO, 2001.
14. D.J.W. Grant and T. Higuchi, Solubility Behavior of Organic Compounds, John Wiley & Sons, Inc., 1990.
15. L.F. Huang and W.Q. Tong, Impact of solid state properties on developability assessment of drug candidates, Advanced Drug Delivery Review, 56 (321-334), 2004
16. W.Q. Tong, Preformulation Aspects of Insoluble Compounds, in Water Insoluble Drug Formulation, Edited by R. Liu, Interpharm Press, 2000.
17. J. Wells, Pharmaceutical Preformulation, Ellis Horwood Limited, 1988.
18. S. Yalkowsky, Solubility and Solubilization in Aqueous Media, American Chemical Society, Washington D.C. 1999.