Fees for Publication
Those of high quality (not previously published and not under consideration for publication in another journal) will be published without delay. A Nominal publication charges are to be paid for qualitative manuscript and normal publication process.
Modes of Payment & Processing Charges for National & International Authors
For Indian authors - 1000-2500/- INR (Amount depends upon the selection of Journals and pulication Mode, like Rapid/Fast/Medium/Normal Track)
(No any hidden Charges for extra Page/Figure, Hard Copies, Article Processing)
For Other Countries authors - USD $50-200 (Amount depends upon the Country & Selection of journals or pulication Mode, like Rapid/Fast/Medium/Normal Track)
Processing Charge includes:
- Publication for both the Online & Print Version
- We also provide Individual Soft Copy Certificate to all the authors of paper
- Editorial Fee
- Indexing, maintenance of link resolvers and journal infrastructures.
Payment of Processing Charges:
- There are following different ways of depositing fees for the publication of accepted papers. Author can choose anyone according to his/her suitability.
Cash Deposit at nearest SBI/UCO/UBI/CBI Bank Branch
By online Net banking (46 major Bank of India Supported)
- Author can also use their online net banking account for directly transfer fees via leading & trusted online payment gateway.
By Indian Debit/Credit Card (VISA/Master/Rupay) of all major Bank of India Supported
- Author can also use their debit/credit cards for directly transfer fees via leading & trusted online payment gateway.
Credit/Debit Cards (All Master/Visa/American Express via Paypal)
- This is another alternate way for the author to depositing fees. you can depositing fees by credit card/debit card/visa card/master card as follows online process.
Payment Modes for Foreign Authors:
- By Paypal (All major Credit/Debit Cards Supported)
- VISA/Master/Dinners club/AMEX/JCB Credit Cards
- Bank Wire Transfer
- Western Union for Foreign Authors Only
Author also can Make Payment using Paypal: We provide the link for that.
What are the different mode of payments we accept?
We accept all Visa, Mastercard and American Express credit cards, most major debit cards issued in any country, as well as Net Banking payments. The payment can be made using Credit cards, Debit cards or Net Banking. You may paid through this online process safelly and seceurely.
Contact Us to Resolve any Problem Regarding Payment:
If you have any problem regading the payment you can immediately contact to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com or contact to this Mob. No. +919680566708 or may call to this no. through What's app or Sky pe to us.
Note that Rapid/Fast/Medium -track System comes with additional charge for publication. ASIO needs to bear the expenses of production and maintenance costs by collecting article Processing charges (APC) from author, authors' institutes or research funding bodies.
We have kept very low APC so that authors, authors’ institutes or research funding bodies can handle the publication fees.