1. Manjesh. K. N and R K Karunavathi ," Secured High throughput implementation of AES Algorithm ",Internat- onal Journal of Advanced Research in Computer Science and Software Engineering, vol.5 pp. 1193-1198,May 2013 .
2. Hoang Trang and Nguyen Van Loi, "An efficient FPGA implementation of the Advanced Encryption Standard (AES) algorithm”, IEEE Transactions, vol. 20 pp. 978-1-4673-0309-5, 2012.
3. Shylashree .N, Nagarjun Bhat and V. Shridhar, " FPGA IMPLEMENTATIONS OF ADVANCED ENCRYPTION STANDARD", International Journal of Advances in Engineering & Technology,Vol. 3, Issue 2,pp. 265-2 ,May 2012.
4. P. V. Sriniwas Shastry and M .S. Sutaone, "A Sub-pipelined Implementation of AES for All Key Sizes", IntI. Conf. on Advances in Computer, Electronics and Electrical Engineering, ISBN: 978-981-07-1847-3, 2012.
5. Otavio S. M. Gomes, Robson L. Moreno and Tales C. Pimenta, "A Fast Cryptography Pipelined Hardware developed in FPGA with VHDL", Universidade Federal de Jtajuba - UNIFEI,2011.
6. AJ Elbert, W Yip, B Chetwynd and C Paar, " An FPGA Based Performance Evaluation of the AES Block Cipher Candidate Algorithm Finalists",IEEE Transactions on VLSI,2010.
7. DAEMEN, J. AND RUMEN, V. A Specification for the AES Algorithm. NIST (National Institute of Standards and Technology), 2010.
8. Paolo Maistri and Re' gis Leveugle, Member, IEEE "Double-Data Rate Computation as a Countermeasure against Fault Analysis" IEEE TRANSACTIONS ON COMPUTERS, VOL. 57, NO. II, NOVEMBER 2008.
9. S.M. Yoo, D. Kotturi, D.W. Pan and J. Blizzard,"An AES crypto chip using a high-speed parallel pipelined architecture", Microproce-ssors and Microsystems 29 (2005) 317-326, 2005.
10. Kimmo Jarvinen, Matti Tamika and Jorma Skytta, "Comparative Survey of High Performance Cryptographic Algorithm Implementations on FPGAs" , IEEE Proceedings - Information Security, vol. 152, no. I, Oct. 2005,pp. 3-12.
11. DAEMEN,J. AND RUMEN,V," The design of Rijndael: AES – The Advanced Encryption Standard", Springer-Verlag 2002..
12. FIPS-197, Federal Information Processing Standards Publication FIPS-I97, Advanced Encryption Standard (AES), 2001.