Dr. Sumit Kumar Banerjee, Analysis of Fractional Order SIS Epidemic Model with Constant Recruitment Rate and Variable Population Size, ASIO Journal of Chemistry, Physics, Mathematics & Applied Sciences (ASIO-JCPMAS), 2016, 1(2): 01-04.
ARTICLE TYPE: Research
dids/doi No.: 03.2016-26169319
dids link: http://dids.info/didslink/04.2016-73468221/
In this paper the fractional order SIS epidemic model with constant recruitment rate and variable population size has been studied. Stability analysis of equilibrium points and numerical solution of this model have been shown. Finally numerical simulations have been used to check the validity of the model.
Key words: Epidemic model, Recruitment rate, Stability analysis, Population size, Numerical simulation.
- W.O. Kermack, A.G. Mckendrick, A contribution to the mathematical theory of epidemics, Proc.Roy.Soc. London Ser., A 115, (1927), 700-721.
- Cruz Vargas De Leon, Construction of Lyapunov functions for classics SIS, SIR and SIRS epidemic model with variable population size, (2009), 79-87.
- I.Podlubny, Fractional differential equations, Academic press (1999), 8-12.
- E.Ahmed, A.M.A. El-Sayed, E. M. El-Mesiry,H. A. A. El-Saka, Numerical solution for the fractional replicator equation, IJMPC, 16 (2005), 1-9.
- E.Ahmed, A.M.A. El-Sayed, H.A.A. El-Saka, On some Routh Hurwitz conditions for fractional order differential equations and their applications in Lorenz, Rossler, Chua and Chen systems, Phys. Lett., A 358 (2006), 118-126.
- E.Ahmed, A.M.A. El-Sayed, H.A.A. El-Saka, Equilibrium points, stability and numerical solutions of fractional order predator-prey and rabies models, J. Math. Anal. Appl., 325 (2007), 542-553.
- A.M.A. El-Sayed, E.M. El-Mesiry, H.A.A. El-Saka, on the fractional order logistic equation, AML 20 (2007), 817-823.
- H.A.A. El-Saka, E. Ahmed, M.I. Shehata, A.M.A. El-Sayed, On stability persistence and Hopf bifurcation in fractional order dynamical systems, Nonlinear Dyn., 56 (2009), 121-126.
- H. El-Saka, A. El-Sayed, Fractional order equations and dynamical systems, Lambrt Academic publishing, Germany, (2013), 148-155.
- D. Matignon, stability results for fractional differential equations with applications to control processing, Comput. Eng. Syst. Appl., 2 (1996), 272-279.